SABLE VALLEY LODGE
- The Mother Africa Trust attempts to put local children back at school while supplying families with monthly supplementary foods, with the aim of introducing sustainable projects in that area to allow the locals to help themselves.
- Mother Africa Trust helps the Ethandweni Home for Orphans to take care of 35 children who were abandoned or who lost their families due to Aids.
- Mother Africa Trust supports local children living with disabilities.
- It is said that educating the girl child is educating the nation. Mother Africa Trust looks to empower local girls with schooling and provide them with supplementary food.
- Mother Africa Trust is currently fundraising towards the building of a much needed clinic in Ward 17 of Matobo district.
- The Mother Africa Trust made an immense contribution towards the Matobo Rhino Fence project and continues to support this project.
EXPLORE OUR LIST OF ACTIVITIES
VIEW OUR ACCOMMODATION SELECTION
Nature... At It's Purest!
Sable Valley has 11 rooms.
- Room 1 – Queens Room ( only room with bath tub ) – King
- Room 2 – Kings Room – King
- Room 3 – Twin
- Room 4 – Queen
- Room 5 – Twin
- Room 6 – Queen
- Room 7 – Twin
- Room 8 – x2 Queens _ Family Room
- Room 9 – Twin
- Room 10 – Queen
- Room 11 – King
The rooms are built back into the teak forest and are all pool facing. The pool is surrounded by day bed kiosks/salas. Not far from the pool area is a relaxing space for families to make pizzas in our pizza oven after taking a dip.